5/09/2009

heLp me to be harDwoRking PLS :-)

everytime wanna start up with something..

look hard for me..

you know why???!!!


one word conclude this..


LAZY




haha..


i never try to deny that i am lazy..


i am really lazy in doing things..


really lazy to start up with a new things..


really really lazy..




but start on today..


i give myself a task..


i must try to update my blog often..


practicing to be hardworking ..




so please help me to practicing this ya! hehe


help me to train myself to be a hardworking princess oO..


view my blog often..


post comment to rush me to update my blog..


give me a reason so that i can't be lazy ya!!




let us ganbateh together lol


thanks ya!!!




:-O




xx wanna be like princess xx d pricien



10 comments:

patricia poicia Lee said...

haha.. welcome to leave some comment to me..
let me improve myself ya!
thx a lot

yoyo_me said...

插头香!!!!

patricia poicia Lee said...

我会连上香也忘了,这招不管用啦!! 哈哈

yoyo_me said...

哇..
真是的..
我好久没去佛教会,,,
忘了怎样拜拜...
0.0

~yoyo~

patricia poicia Lee said...

哈,那要多练习咯。。
不然不会拜拜很糗哦。。

Anonymous said...

Gambateh..
Actually u ar not really lazy in everything. U ar hardworking in other aspect,like holding activities,right?Don't alway say ur ar lazy
i totally disagree

Anonymous said...

jia you~!

xx wanna be like princess xx said...

haha..
holding activities??
hm, guess you are right ba. .. may..
hehe

like to holding activities as it is full of fun! -.-

Thomas said...

Same as me. I am lazy these days when updating my blog. I must update more often! And welcome to the world of blogging!

draculachai said...

haha。。。gambateh la。。i will see ur blog de 。。。hehe。。。