12/12/2009

Contribution

everyone like to consider the profit and loss
before starting a business,
taking some action, helping someone..
Of course, it is a common step that everyone does

What would others say if we not considering something when we taking some action?
"why you always act as a child?!"
"why dun't you think first before you act?"
"I am speechless with what you have done!"
. . . . . . . . .
Ya, That's what people will say when we done somethings they think as STUPID..
Anyway, i think everyone of uus experience this as well..
And i think it a chance for me to experience the growth of myself

But, as I/We grow..
we measure everythings before we act..
we do every things that we think it is right..
we act when the action carry benefit for us..
YES, YES,YES!!
nothing wrong with that
with no doubt, this is what adult say as a mature thinking..

it is good if we have the chance to say No to this kind of thinking model
I experience the NO in my life for this condition.
It is not a necessary the must we should do so..
Why don't we act like what we use to be when we was like the Child?!
Doing something that I think it is nice and good

Adults like us like to considering every matter before we act
in term of money, status, power...
N we knows that benefit from relationship is the things that we cannot calculate
1+1 must not equal to 2

days by days..
I realise that education is the other things that cannot be calculated as well
spirit of something also the others things that cannot be calculated as well..
there are still many things that we can't calculated as well..

But, why we as the adults that having the mature thinking still think that the thinking model I mention above symbolize we are in the right track of MATURE?

YA, I feel tiring calculating everythings
why don't we just do follow our heart and do what should be done..

don't expect what I will get when I contribute something ..
It will probably make me gain more happiness and excitement when I get the paid

probably, we are hard to escape from calculating..
but
how if we still doing something good although we know that the paid is less??
this is what I called it as
Contribution

p/s: giving the high respect to those doing the contribution without calculating :)

No comments: