11/17/2010

campaign

Ya, I just end my campaign YESTERDAY ( since now is ady 1.00am)

Time pass.. I started to treat something just as drinking water.. ( I think)

usually,
I will be nervous for the presentation
I'd had butterflies on the progress on the presentation
I'd be panic when being evaluate...

But, these few times..
I just take it as a normal presentation and just do what I should supposed to do..
Is it I underestimate the evaluation of lecturer and tutor..?
I doubt what make me change..

Anyway..
I do enjoy the whole campaign..
Although I should said it is not success as I want to..
But ..
I try to participant in every section we have
And only then I get FUN and ENJOY..

I think sometimes
 view a success and failure as a third person will make us loss the passion in participate the event
perhaps..
At the moment
Just enjoy what It Is..

Skill need to be sharpen, Content is what we should learn..
At least I learn something from the topic =)

There is something that we should learn in every lesson..
I learn to be ENJOY in every moment today ^^
and IT FEEL GREAT .. NO DOUBT guys =)

No comments: