12/25/2010

shopping

It had been long time that I din go for shopping ^^
ya, try to get some new stuff for myself..
and spot for sum new colthes for CNY as well

                    I like the cartoon shirt ^^                           it looks cutie~~ i know it wasn't my style


              is a dress.. Not bad[but I din't bought it]     dress which suitable to go for dinner or ball

                  this one looks more younger ^^                       this dress looks like OL I think
   
                  the shirt with short pant                                       then I change it with the skirt 

                       Cora said this set not bad                          this one with short pant.. too tied for me

                         I like this pant actually                                   Looks like an angel I think .. ^^

             waao, is sexy.. I dun think I will wear this out        this look a bit mature~~  XP

cute Tee with flower dress ^^ I like this one

yea... shops a lot [perhaps its consider window shopping as I am not the one who bought a lot XP]
Only manage to go for 2 level although the original plan is to walk around the whole complex ^.-

then , We watched Tron before we leave the complex =)

Of course, dun forget to hav a meal before going bec home to have a rest ^^


my Tomyam mihun
[she is complaining that I always order spicy food, no choice ~~ as I like it so much  ^^]

            hav my honey drink =)                               and also , gotta.. My frenz who shop a lot , Cora ^.-

2 comments:

rain90forest said...

i like the one u said looks cutie...hahaXD
btw, maybe u can try on the sexy one too...hehe

patricia poicia Lee said...

haha.. yee leng..
may be you could try on tat cutie as well..
then i bout you a rabbit hair bane.. should itchiban ^^