11/19/2009

The day of appreciation

well, this tuesday we having an weekly activity in campus
this time
Meishan have a suggestion to have the Day of Appreciation
so that
all of us start to appreciate everythings and person around us
That a really good idea..
N we plan for it !

this week acticity really make all of the members of YXY tired..
we have a lot of preparation for this day activity..
v start busying preparation from the day before the activity until the day of the activity
just have one words to describe this..
TIRED!!
BUT
IT IS WORTH WHEN IT DOES A GREAT JOB!
haha :)



Valentina and I prepare the material for sushi..


:P  woohoo.. sushi that we try for it! nice, right?!



woo...  all of this cut one by one


thanks to allen and peinyin! :)



Meishan prepare for the vegetable salad for us:)



Yup
That day, everyone does share their story sincerely
I got a oppurtunity to get to know the other side of the story of each of the friends I meet that day
The story that I ever know..
The love that touch everyone's heart

It make me experience another kind of story
although I din really join their past
but i can experience the love that everyone does share
It warms our heart very much since there are vert rare time we can share this

of course
I wish I could share the story that I have heard to share with everyone here
maybe
I could just write it in a story style..
so everyone of us that din't attend the activity could still have the chance to experience the warm
:)

this could be the homework I gave to myself
and it will take sometimes to complete this

-.-


huh.. loooks..everyone making their own sushi and popia seriously



after everyone busy


yaa.. itchiban neh!!
:)

No comments: