11/03/2009

trail of the paNda

  Today, we have a movie review in the gathering on YUE XIN YUAN. We watch a movie named TRAIL OF THE PANDA. Do you watching this movie before? Hm, I just get the chance to watch this movie recently when recommended by my senior. Well, it is being tagged by this title "the most touching movie in 2009". I saw this tag line in PPS Stream.

  Maybe because of the tag line it show, I'd make a very high expectation to this movie. I made a lot of imigination before watching this movie. But, after watching it until the end.. it din't really touching my soul. It seems a normal flim for me. hm.. this is what the feeling of me after watching this movie.

  Well, after watching the movie , we have some sharing... for sure, I din share my true opinion in front of public lol.. It looks so silly on me.. K..! After all, me and Sheng Wang having a small discussion among two of us. Both of us agree that the story line of the movie is more or less the same with the others topic which is related to animal. It seems to lost the origin and teh creativity about the movie.

  For me, Free Willy giving me the most impact about this kind of movie. The friendship between the kid and the wild pets and how they seperate with each others. The story line is just like the same. The different is this is the Asia production. The main actor from the movie is a very cute Japanese boy.

  Anyway, this movie does remind me to take care about our enviroment, our earth mother. It act as a reminder for all of us to protect our home, our living place. So, I strongly believe that media really play the role in telling people what to do and what to think about!
 
YA, the power of the media could be that effective, right! hehe :)

No comments: