11/11/2009

Sasanaraka trip in Taiping


Last Saturday
I went to taiping and have a visit of the Sasanaraka.

Wao
just like my senior told me before
it is really a nice place!!

It is as nice as a resort
A very good place for relaxation..
A nice place for learning..
A peaceful place where you can calm your mind
far away from the urban area..
A place you can throw out all the burden..

for sure..
this is a best venue I ever have to learn the teaching of buddha..
:)


it is surroundded by the water.
It is not allow to enter this area.
we are so lucky to get the permission and enter to this area to have a look.



We have a nice view from top of the hill.
this is snap from the open shrine hall.




we are so close to nature , there are so many flora around.



We can even do chanting at here..
a peaceful place to cool our mind.
nice right?? -.<



haha, as i mention.. it is so close to nature..
no high tech's escalator nor evalotor.. ok??!!
we have to move to one place to others place by walking through a lot of..
STAIRCASE 


we have a shot with MR.Goh before we leave Sasanaraka.

p/s:

do snap a lot of photo with Ginny on the way to Taiping.
Coz V can't sleep on the way to Taiping..
Everyone say I a bit abnormal that day.
Mental problem , kot! haha



Of coz, do a lot of self snapping in the train also..
my senior blaugh at me -.-
(wearing the straight line jacket + square box bag)
he said me look weird with that
LOL!! -.-'''

Anyway, I do enjoy the trip very much..
Although it is really tired after coming back from Taiping..
As I din sleep well for the previos day.

Have to thanks to Sky's frens also..
They are very tired as well..
bringing us to here and there..
Thanks to Sky, Si Yuan and Zhi Bin.
Thanks you very much!!
DOMO ARIGATO KOZAIMASU

No comments: