6/22/2009

hometown new SUPERMARKET




yesterday..
I get a chance to visit the new supermarket in my town..
look nice from the external looking..
well this increase my curiousity to have a look what inside??
MR. GxxxT.. I am coming!!
oO..
there are still a lot unit which is not been rent by others..
so it look not so good as i think .. -.-
but , it is fine..
i decided to walk in to have a look on what is in GxxxT..
well..
everything look like tidy and systematic..
it is a very big grocery shop..
this is what I can describe..

as I like bread and cakes..
so , as i saw the counter of bakery..
i was so excited and rushing for it..
haha..
what i have here??!!
Ouch..
the breads and cakes....
is it you guys??
Oo my BUDDHA..
you guys look so bad leh..






you see.. this is the mexico bun..
one of my favourite bread..




hm.. I pass by the counter ..
maybe i put too much expectation on the bakery here..
this is why people always advice us..
not too be greedy lol..
I understand what its mean for now..

The higher The expectation, The higher the dissapointment!!! -.-

Oo.. SxxxxxT RxxxPE..
i hope you owned a shop in diamond bay soon!!

1 comment:

draculachai said...

U mean the giant a?? haha... i does not go that supermarkets yet....haha....but now i don't want go le..after heard u talk about the giant .....hehe...