9/27/2009

another break for myself


haha..
yesterday just like giving myself a holiday..
do nothing about study
but enjoy myself for the whole day with ginny

having brunch with some of my friends in old town
after this
Tiong fetch me and ginny to the A Station
haha..
yup..
just both of us
go to the karaoke


we have a big and comfortable room..
just two of us
nobody is going to disturb both of us for holding the mic lo
haha

syoknya..
singing for 3 hours non-stop until I'am exhausted
sure..
I am having fun !!
haha..
anyway, I spent more then usual
because me and ginny have to bear the bill for 5 people..
as the minimium payment for it is 5 people..

ha.. who bother bout it lolz..'
as i just wanna have fun and release myself, right?

after finish sing k..
we snap some photo for it..
>.<




haha
then we have a walk in the westlake garden before going back
it is such a refreshing day
have a walk in a garden
get myself to be with nature
it is really comfortable


maybe
we should have a walk
when we are facing stress
I'm sure it would help much
to comfort our feeling


8 comments:

KweiTeow said...

now only i know how rich are u...!

patricia poicia Lee said...

lol..
now my purse blood d la..
if i am so rich that you think..
it would be my pleasure lol -.-

wpy said...

eh..din intro this girl to us de??
hahaha

patricia poicia Lee said...

haha.. next time you just say lol..
i will intro to you d..
left all the beauty for you ..
haha

wpy said...

okok..u said de..dun aeroplane

wpy said...

eh..i got comment on yr post lo...
hahahaha......dun say me din left comment anymore la

patricia poicia Lee said...

kK
then i should be very thanks you to you lol..
wakaka

wpy said...

no need thx la...u should post more leng lui here..
then i will come and view everyday