9/22/2009

having memorable weekend in between the stress exam week ! syok!

it is a very exhausted week when having exam..
anyway, it was wonderful weekend for me as i having a very pleasant weekend this year..
a nice raya day for me :)

i had attend my cousin's wedding
it was a memorable day for everyone who attend the wedding..
i am sure they are  :)

here..
giving my deepest wishes to my cousin as well..
muaks..
wish you happy forver -.-


here..
sharing some of the photo with you guys..
i am sure you guys will enjoy it very much :)





my cousin and her husband  (Mr. &Mrs. Ong)



Me attending the wedding dinner on saturday night.
venue: Restaurant Poh Long, Teluk Intan
Kit (left), me (center),Man(right)



Me attending the wedding dinner on saturday night.
venue: Restaurant Poh Long, Teluk Intan
me (left), Kei (right)




Me attending the wedding dinner on saturday night.
venue: Restaurant Poh Long, Teluk Intan
Hao (left), me (right)



menu of the day -.-


couple pouring the champaign on the stage


tradition of chinesse wedding
Jom! Yum.......Sheng!!


me on the wedding dinner
took this pic after back from the restaurance
venue: home :)



The next day
i reach my cousin house at 8am morning


Ha,they reach my cousin house, waiting to fetch my cousin
venue:my cousin's house



finally, he find my cousin
everyone forcing them to kiss in front of us
N they did it !
@ sweet @


having the ritual ceremony
chinese tradition


ritual tradition where the couple need to "jing cha"
serving their parents and relative with tea
this show a kind of respect to their eldest
my cousin serving tea to her parents


the couple
look pretty and handsome
nice pic


hehe
me on the day
took this when i came back
venue: home


finally..
i wish them have a wonderful life after marry
p/s:i like this pic very much, look natural
-.-

No comments: