9/29/2009

happy mooncake festival


i think last minute job become my habit ady
i think it will be hard to change
just like the root of the tree hold the soil firmly

suppose i should have enough time to prepare for my last paper
but
lastly
i start my revision a day before the exam
until now
i still on the way memorising

haiz..
as a normal process of study
now should be the time to practicing with exercise
but me still left behind the second stage of study
attending, understanding,memorising, doing

why I say i still in second step
as i am memorising without 100% understanding
too bad isn't it??
hm..
always try to remind myself not too be in last minute work
but it just a remind
non-effective at all
cham -.-

anyway
i take a rest to have a walk outside
haha..
i noticing a group of our friends
are playing with the tanglung



they remind me the monncake festival
i have forgotten about this matter
as i really din't feel like having mood of festival

ya
is the reunion day in chinese tradition
but too bad
this year the mooncake festival I will not be in hometown
not celebrating with my family
as
i will be participating another big ceremony in Taiping

just wanna wish my family and friends
happy mooncake festival
and to those friends which just strat their holiday
Happy holiday as well!



No comments: