7/21/2010

Bullet

ya
We start to move
I know it is a good start
start for change
no matter it would be a good one or a bad one

NO MATTER WHAT..
i know we should move...
BUT
there is not a must that I cannot scare..

huh...
Dun know why..
Really feel scare for the moment

SCARE
for all the bullet,boom...
there will be a lot of critics, attack,opinion..

I know you guys are full of 
ANGER,FRUSTRATION

Thats why we start a move...
it is a platform for you guys to release your anger

It is OUR decision
yup
BUT
I feel like I not yet ready for all the attack
everyone is bringing all their weapons for it

Hopefully 
V can really get a solution for it

Your attend is the proof U be part of us..
part of the movement

starting from now..
I am ready for the BULLET 
although 
I am scare

No comments: